Do you have a shop I can visit?
- We don’t have a physical shop or outlet, however we often join in on pop up store and markets. Check out our social media pages for the latest information!
1.2 Ordering & Delivery
How long does it take to personalise?
- Production (10-14 Working Days) + Delivery (1-3 Days)
- Production & Domestic Deliveries from the point you place your order it can take up to 14 working days and in some extreme cases a day or two longer and depending on which town/state you are.
- Orders are not proceeding/shipped on the weekends or holidays.
- Pricing may vary depending on courier services selected or promotions running on the site.
How do I track my order?
- All parcels are fully traceable and it is your responsibility to track your parcel once it is shipped. After your order is shipped out, a confirmation email with an online tracking number and link will be sent to you.
Can we do a rush order like getting it within 1/2 days?
- We can’t offer same-day or next-day delivery for all personalised items, except for ready stock items, and is upon request. Please put in your requested delivery date on the Notes Section at checkout or contact us in prior HERE to arrange. We will do our best to accommodate you, but can’t make any promises.
What if I wanted to send it as a gift? Will they see the pricing? How is it packaged?
- If you are ordering as a gift and would like us to ship it directly to the recipient, please top-up to the gift option for wrapping service (seasonal availability) and write your message in the special instructions text box at checkout.
Made A Mistake On My Order Or Put A Wrong Shipping Address, Can You Change It?
- No Cancellation Allowed but Changing Order Details. If you receive an order confirmation email and notice a mistake with the order, please contact us within 24 hours with no exceptions. *Please always review order spelling before checkout.
Do you offer the option of meet-up or self-collection for orders?
- We currently do not offer the option of meet-up or self-collection. All orders are dispatched by mailing.
Why do the product colors look different in the pictures?
- Colours appear differently under studio lighting and natural lighting. There may be a slight variance in color, depending on your computer monitor’s calibration.
Can I Return Or Refund Final Sale Merchandise?
- Most of our items are “Made-To-Order” – Personalised Jewelry, final sale merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged or refund, unless your order received due to our oversight, hence purchase with care. Refer to the Jewelry Sizing Guide or Contact us if you are uncertain of any size, color, etc. before placing an order.
What should I do when I received a Faulty/ Wrong Item?
- If something unpleasant happens, we would love to get things right. We offer Free Exchanges or Refund Credit for our online store on all of our items including in all their original receipt and packaging materials within 10 days from when your package was delivered. For more information for RETURN/ EXCHANGE & REFUND, please check here.
Do you Provide Warranty Term & Repairs?
- Lifetime Maintainece — Never worry about how to repair your piece ORANDA jewelry is of the highest quality however, from time to time, there may be the need to repair or restore pieces. Every purchase comes with a warranty of limited one-time Free maintained services if your piece is faulty, broken or requires a refurbishment within 90 days from the date issued. A nominal price will be charge subsequently depends on the material, the content size of the jewelry, the level of difficulty of repair, and the cost of replacement parts. Please contact our Customer Care team for a case number, after which we'll have your item sent to our studio for an assessment and then returned to you normally within 3-5 business days.
1.4 Jewelry Care & Guide
Is your jewelry Nickel-Free?
- Yes, the majority of our jewelry is nickel-free, but also check the note stated explicitly in the item description. However, many cases of allergic reactions are actually caused by the cleaning solutions used rather than the metal. Safely check a cleanser by testing a small area on your skin.
Does Silver or Gold Rust?
- No. Only IRON rusts. It only get tarnished. Other metals are vulnerable to different forms of chemical reaction, which include oxidative changes, or direct contact with substances that contain sulfur or chlorine. Silver tarnishing occurs is dependent on the skin ph and care habits of the wearer. While Gold doesn’t tarnish, but it can be dirtied by the oils in your skin, makeup or other substances. We recommended for professional cleaning a twice yearly.
Can you wear sterling silver in water?
- Showering or washing is fine but do not wear your jewelry in the pool or ocean, at the gym, or with perfume or harsh chemicals.
How can I clean my tarnished jewelry?
- Best way to prevent tarnish is to wear it everyday! Silver doesn’t tarnish if it’s constantly polished, which is exactly what you’re doing if you’re wearing it. Besides that, always clean your jewelry after wearing it and before you store it to minimize tarnishing.
What does plated Silver means?
- Plating is a method of depositing a layer of metal onto the surface of another metal through an electrochemical process in order to prevent it from tarnishing. Oranda uses white gold plating on most of the silver pieces, giving them more shine and durability. Although plated jewelry does not tarnish, it will get dirty. be prepared for some easy maintenance. Read more at Jewelry Care & Guide for more tips
Is plating jewelry long lasting?
- It depends on how the jewelry is maintained and whether you wear it constantly. If the piece experiences significant wear, the good appearance may last only a fairly short time and you can come back to us for re-plating service. Get more tips here: Jewelry Care & Guide / contact us at email@example.com for replating service enquiry.
1.5 Jewelry Sizing
How do I figure out my ring size?
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. If you don’t know your ring size, we recommend having a local jeweler measure your ring size based on the Asian Sizing or measure by using string. Please refer to the Jewelry Sizing Guide for more information.
Can we work together?
- Yes, surely! We enjoy collaborations. Photographers, stylists, influencers, business owners, etc are all welcomed Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested and tell us what you have in mind.